We are looking forward to worshiping with you on Sundays!
Weekly, in-person Sunday worship services are held at 9am in the auditorium at Grace Mills River. These services have limited seating and reservations are required. Registration opens Mondays at 12-noon for the upcoming Sunday service.
Here are some things to expect:
- Social distancing and wearing masks will be required while inside the building. Masks will be provided if you do not have one.
- Ushers will seat you according to your family or group size, following social-distancing protocols.
- Some areas will be closed or designated for authorized personnel only. Please respect these boundaries.
- Building will be sanitized prior to service, and hand sanitizer provided.
- Childcare will not be available. Children should be supervised at all times, practice social distancing and adhere to safety guidelines.
- No café/coffee refreshments.
- Please park on the sides of the building for the 9AM service. You may enter the building using the front or side doors. Please exit the building using the side doors.
Please remember as part of our church family, our standards and expectations are that everyone conducts a self-symptom check before coming to Grace to determine whether you are experiencing any of the symptoms below (defined by the CDC).
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, stay home and do not come to Grace. Please call an Urgent Care Center, personal medical provider, or Henderson County Department of Public Health for medical consultation. (Testing resources: https://www.hendersoncountync.gov/health/page/covid-19-testing-information)
By registering for the Indoor Worship Service, you are agreeing to follow the health guidelines established by GMR Leadership as outlined above. If you attend the indoor service and then test positive after attending, please contact the church office as soon as possible.
Registration opens Mondays at 12 noon.
If registration is full, you will be added to a waitlist. If a spot becomes available, you will be notified via email. The waitlist will be automatically added to the following Sunday service. If you are not able to attend, please cancel your registration.
If you need any assistance with your registration, please call the church office at 828.891.2006 and leave a message. Voicemail is checked regularly.
*Registration will open Monday at 12pm for the upcoming Sunday worship service.
We look forward to worshiping with you! Live online services will continue every Sunday at 9am on the website.