Some efforts to rebuild require something more than--something prior to--simply restoring what’s been lost due to time or neglect. The foundation of a project may need a new foundation in those who undertake it. Haggai is holding up a mirror to...
One Worship Service - Sundays at 10:30am!
We look forward to worshiping together as one body with one worship service on Sundays at 10:30am.
- 9:00 AM - Fellowship & Connection
Join us in the cafe for coffee to catch up with friends you haven’t seen over a busy week.
- 9:00 AM - Youth Group - Greg Lieb -
Youth (6th grade - 12th grade) meet upstairs for a time of fellowship & teaching. (Masks required)
- 9:45 AM - Prayer Gathering - Dave Bokmiller -
Join the prayer team to pray for the spiritual renewal of our world, nation, community & church family.
- 10:30 AM - Worship Service
Worship together through song, prayer & hearing God’s word.
- 10:30AM - Children’s Classes - Christen Stewart -
Children’s classes (preschool - 5th grade) are offered teaching our kids about Jesus. Registration required. (Masks required)
Please Note: We recommend that our church community above four years old wear a mask while inside our church building. If you or anyone in your party are experiencing symptoms commonly related to cold/flu or Covid, or if you think you may have been in a high-exposure setting recently, we invite you to participate through our online worship service.
CM & Youth Policy Change
In light of the recent increase in number of COVID cases, the Delta variant, and the beginning of a new school year, the GMR Leadership and Reintegration Team have modified the current COVID guidelines for Children and Youth Ministry.
ALL Children's Ministry volunteers and students in Kindergarten - 12th grade will be required to wear a mask on Sunday mornings in Children's Ministry & Watershed Youth classes. The safety of our kids, families, and volunteers is our main priority.
At this time, masks are strongly recommend, but not required in the regular worship service.
We ask that you please stay home if you or anyone in your party answers yes to any of the following questions:
- Is anyone showing any flu-like symptoms? Is anyone experiencing coughing, fever, chills, shortness of breath, aches & pains, sore throat, pain/tightness in chest, or loss of taste or smell?
- Has anyone had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Has anyone had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe we shouldn’t be around others?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, please stay home and join us for our online services instead.
We look forward to new growth through togetherness, prayer and worship!
With your help, our desire is to reopen the café and serve families through children’s classes.
- Cafe & Greeters
Contact Molly Angel at
- Information Desk
Contact Barbara Hebert at
- Children’s Ministry
Contact Christen Stewart at
Thank you for your continued support of the ministry of Grace Mills River!
Worship & Arts Updates:
18th Annual Juried Art Show - Molly Angel -
- Artists! Submissions of all mediums and all types (2D & 3D) of visual arts ready to hang or display are accepted. Online Registration Now through November 8
- Artists may drop off their work to be judged November 7, 3-6pm & November 8, 9am-12pm.
- Everyone! Join us for the opening on Friday, November 12 at 6:30pm where cash prizes & multiple awards including Best Emerging Artist will be awarded.
- For details and to apply online: www.GraceMillsRiver.org/ArtGallery
- If you are a musician or vocalist and would like to use your gifts to lead the body in worship, contact Andrew Kerhoulas, Discipleship & Worship Pastor.
Songs of Grace: This playlist is intended to help our church be more familiar with the songs we sing for worship. We'll try to add the songs for the coming Sunday to the top of the playlist. Enjoy! (Click here for direct access via Spotify)
Click the image below to view the full related resources for this week's sermon, including media, lyrics, discussion questions and more...
Gallery & Events
Grace is delighted to welcome artists from the greater WNC community to show their work in the Grace Gallery. Learn more about the mission behind our gallery.
Looking for a recent clip or drama used in a worship service? See Illustrations related to our recent sermons
Serve in Worship Arts
Join our team of volunteers serving with various backgrounds and skills each week.