Women only Studies, Gatherings & Opportunities
Thursday Morning Bible Study - Leigh Verm -
- Description: Women of all ages are invited to join together for a time of fellowship, prayer, and discovery in God’s word. We will begin the winter-spring season with a study of Wisdom: Prayer, Psalms & Proverbs and then study some of Paul’s letters.
- When: Thursday mornings, January 20 - May 5 from 10:00AM -11:30AM
- Where: GMR - Education Building - Room 307
- Register: Email Leigh Verm *If you are interested in childcare, please let Leigh know in your email.
Thursday Evening Bible Study - Emily Petrilla -
- Description: A women's Bible study of the book of Hebrews. We will be using Jen Wilkin's verse by verse study Better: A Study of Hebrews. Join other women, all ages welcome, in studying God's word, hearing from Him and having time of fellowship and prayer.
- When: Thursday evenings, beginning January 27 from 6:00PM -7:30PM
- Where: GMR - Education Building - Room 302
- Register: Email Emily Petrilla.
Ladies Bible Read - Elenore Beach -
- Description: Join a group of gospel-loving women who love to read through Scripture together. We meet together a couple of times a month to discuss the questions and insights we are gleaning from our readings. Currently, we read through portions of the old and new testaments and engage in laid back but profound discussion.
- When: 1st & 3rd Mondays from 10:00AM - 11:30AM
- Where: Online via Zoom
- Register: Email Elenore Beach.
Women’s Hike - Cindy Stashenko -
- Description: Cindy Stashenko will lead another hike in the Spring. Keep an eye out in the weekly email update and on the website for more details to come as plans are finalized. This is a great way to meet other ladies that attend Grace and enjoy the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina.
- When: Spring 2022 / Exact Date & Time TBD
- Where: TBD
- Questions: Email Cindy Stashenko.
Women's Leadership Team
The Women's Leadership Team of Grace Mills River exists to complement Session in connecting women of Grace as they grow in the gospel of grace.
The mission of our WLT consists of the following:
- To encourage women in the use of individual gifts for the church body.
- To bridge communication between women of the church, Session and Grace ministries.
- To be a resource for women as they seek out ministry, education and discipleship opportunities.
- To foster connections between all women of the church through education, fellowship and intergenerational relationships.
- To complement Session in serving the women of Grace Mills River.
We hold to the Grace values of being Biblical, Creative, Dependent, Honest, Hopeful, Generous, Grateful, and Interdependent.
Meet the Women's Leadership Team
Consulting WLT Member
Children's Ministry Director