Women only Studies, Gatherings & Opportunities
Ladies Bible Read - Dianne Margenau,
- Description: Join us via Zoom as we read through the Bible together. Download the Reading Plan
- When: First and Third Mondays of each month, 11am-12:30pm, via Zoom
- Register: Contact Dianne Margenau
Thursday Morning Bible Study - Leigh Verm -
- Description: Join us for a time of fellowship, prayer, and discovery in God’s word. We will begin a four-week study of Ruth, a beautiful story of loyalty and support between women of different generations that illustrates God’s redemptive plan for us all.
- When: Thursday mornings, September 9 - 30, 10:00AM - 11:30AM
- Where: GMR - Education Building - Room 307
- Register: Email Leigh Verm.
- Description: Women of all ages gather to study the upcoming Sunday's sermon passage.
- When: Saturday mornings ongoing at 10:00AM
- Where: GMR pavilion
- Questions: Email Mary Dean or Christy.
Women's Leadership Team
The Women's Leadership Team of Grace Mills River exists to complement Session in connecting women of Grace as they grow in the gospel of grace.
The mission of our WLT consists of the following:
- To encourage women in the use of individual gifts for the church body.
- To bridge communication between women of the church, Session and Grace ministries.
- To be a resource for women as they seek out ministry, education and discipleship opportunities.
- To foster connections between all women of the church through education, fellowship and intergenerational relationships.
- To complement Session in serving the women of Grace Mills River.
We hold to the Grace values of being Biblical, Creative, Dependent, Honest, Hopeful, Generous, Grateful, and Interdependent.
Meet the Women's Leadership Team
Consulting WLT Member
Children's Ministry Director